As a Full-stack Web Developer, you will be a key player in the Agency’s Digi-Tech team, contributing directly to building out our clients’ online resources, and experience and driving the development of innovative technical solutions paired with beautiful design.
What you’ll do
- Build out Laravel or custom WordPress themes, modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project.
- Ensure pages can be crawled efficiently for SEO purposes.
- Write effective APIs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Provide hands-on support with web development and maintenance as needed.
- Practice established team workflows and processes within tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working within the WordPress platform, PHP, WordPress API, and Laravel.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience working with front-end animation libraries like GSAP, Tween, or animejs.
- Experience working with frameworks such as Vue, React, Nuxt, or Next.js
- Expert knowledge of REST API and experience using GIT
- Knowledge of using package managers such as Composer or NPM
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proper organizational skills
- Great attention to detail, strong creative thinking skills, and ability to think conceptually.
Applications are to be accompanied by work portfolio.